What if you could love yourself the way I love you? -God
What if you could love yourself the way God loves you?
(Feel free to substitute your own word for God or the name of the most compassionate, loving, welcoming person you know.)
What would it be like to give yourself that level of respect?
What would it be like to give yourself that much empathy and compassion?
What would it be like:
- To see your mistakes through the eyes of love, rather than judgment?
- To really claim your talents, your strengths, and your idiosyncrasies?
- To fully acknowledge your challenges, without being consumed by them?
- To know that you have a God-given right to take up space in this world?
- To treat yourself the way you would treat an honored guest?